Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events
Britannia Teen Centre
All facilities are closed until further notice. We will soon be offering some events and programs via Zoom. Our events calendar will be updated over the next few weeks to include our new online programming.
Reconciliation in Action
There will be activities for all ages, an Indigenous art market, cultural performances, interactive art tables, information booths and a community feast.
This event will take place in various spaces throughout Britannia Community Centre, with Learning Hubs highlighting:
Health & Wellness: Healthy Mind, Body, and Spirit
Food Sovereignty: Reconnecting to the Land
Truth: Respect, Reciprocity and Understanding
Education: Pathways to Success
Celebration: Strengthening Our Community
For more information, please contact RIA coordinator, Teka Everstz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sep 1, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 1, 2019 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Sep 1, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 1, 2019 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 4, 2019 6:30 pm - Sep 4, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GallerySeptember exhibition runs Sep 4-27
"Choreographic Artifacts - Collection 1" by Choreographer and Dancer Alvin Erasga Tolentino
- Sep 5, 2019 6:00 pm - Sep 5, 2019 8:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Sep 6, 2019 8:00 pm - Sep 6, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Sep 8, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 8, 2019 3:00 pmLocation: Family Activity RoomShare, learn and eat!