Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Reconciliation in Action
There will be activities for all ages, an Indigenous art market, cultural performances, interactive art tables, information booths and a community feast.
This event will take place in various spaces throughout Britannia Community Centre, with Learning Hubs highlighting:
Health & Wellness: Healthy Mind, Body, and Spirit
Food Sovereignty: Reconnecting to the Land
Truth: Respect, Reciprocity and Understanding
Education: Pathways to Success
Celebration: Strengthening Our Community
For more information, please contact RIA coordinator, Teka Everstz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nov 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Nov 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 2, 2019 7:00 pm - Nov 2, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Map released day of event
- Nov 3, 2019 2:00 pm - Nov 3, 2019Location: Art Gallery - Britannia Library
- Nov 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Nov 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Nov 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember exhibition runs Nov 6-29
"Ghost Stories" Mixed media by Julie McIntyre
- Nov 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Nov 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!