Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: January
Britannia Teen Centre: January
National Indigenous Day
The day starts at 9:00am at Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre (1607 E Hastings) and continues with the Friendship Walk to Trout Lake where we celebrate the diversity of Indigenous peoples across Canada.
First Nations, Metis and Inuit peoples share their spirit, experiences, stories, songs, art and dance with each other and the wider community.
This event encourages the participation and engagement of diverse community members and organizations. It is an inclusive, collaborative, family-friendly event.
All are welcome! Free!
A bus from Britannia will be available throughout the day.
- Jan 3, 2020 8:00 pm - Jan 3, 2020 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolSorry, there will be no youth swim this evening.
- Jan 5, 2020 6:00 pm - Jan 5, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 8, 2020 6:30 pm - Jan 8, 2020 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryJanuary exhibition runs Jan 8-31
"Colour Harmonies In the Abstract Landscape" by Eva Wideman
"Longing for the Other Shore" Acrylic on canvas by Kelvin Lit
- Jan 8, 2020 6:30 pm - Jan 8, 2020 7:30 pmLocation: Rink Mezz
- Jan 12, 2020 6:00 pm - Jan 12, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 18, 2020 9:00 am - Jan 18, 2020 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot