Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: August
Britannia Teen Centre: August
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
Grandview Woodland Community Response Network, which includes Britannia Seniors and the Grandview Woodland Food Connection, along with partners REACH and Brightside Housing are planning a World Elder Abuse Awareness Day event at Britannia on Friday June 14, 10:30am - 2:30pm.
The event will focus on educational awareness of elder abuse and social connection by inviting seniors, elders and the public to Britannia to learn about community resources, tour of the Britannia facility (55 +, Info Centre, Fitness Centre, Pool), BBQ, and fun/social activities. We also expect several agency tables to be set-up with information and a brief presentation on elder abuse and community resources.
- Aug 1, 2019 6:00 pm - Aug 1, 2019 8:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 2, 2019 8:00 pm - Aug 2, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Aug 7, 2019 6:30 pm - Aug 7, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs August 7-30
"Precious Rocks" Paintings and photography by Elizabeth Varty.
- Aug 8, 2019 6:00 pm - Aug 8, 2019 8:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 10, 2019 11:00 am - Aug 10, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: Grandview Park
- Aug 11, 2019 12:00 pm - Aug 11, 2019 3:00 pmLocation: Family Activity RoomShare, learn and eat!