Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
Grandview Woodland Community Response Network, which includes Britannia Seniors and the Grandview Woodland Food Connection, along with partners REACH and Brightside Housing are planning a World Elder Abuse Awareness Day event at Britannia on Friday June 14, 10:30am - 2:30pm.
The event will focus on educational awareness of elder abuse and social connection by inviting seniors, elders and the public to Britannia to learn about community resources, tour of the Britannia facility (55 +, Info Centre, Fitness Centre, Pool), BBQ, and fun/social activities. We also expect several agency tables to be set-up with information and a brief presentation on elder abuse and community resources.
- Dec 1, 2019 6:00 pm - Dec 1, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 4, 2019 6:30 pm - Dec 4, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryDecember exhibition runs Dec 4 - Jan 3
"Survival or Extinction?" Mixed media by Dorothy Doherty
"Interconnections" Mixed media by Victoria Mitchell
- Dec 6, 2019 8:00 pm - Dec 6, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 7, 2019 12:00 pm - Dec 7, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Dec 12, 2019 4:00 pm - Dec 12, 2019 8:00 pmLocation: Teen Centre
- Dec 13, 2019 6:30 pm - Dec 13, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: CFEC, 1655 William St