Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events
Britannia Teen Centre
All facilities are closed until further notice. We will soon be offering some events and programs via Zoom. Our events calendar will be updated over the next few weeks to include our new online programming.
Heart Garland Workshop 2019
An annual favourite returns, this year with heart garlands. We will create garlands of love, with a myriad of collage, colour, text and sparkle options in this hands on workshop. String your love for all to see, keep as a sweet offering to self, or somewhere in between. Expect creativity, laughter and the cultivation of love.
All are welcome to join in this free workshop event, and materials are supplied. Facilitated by Paula Luther, East Van community artist and instigator of good things.
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Feb 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Feb 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 2-Mar 1
"Artifacts: Exploration of Memory" Assemblage/collage by Bernadine Fox
- Feb 8, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2019 2:30 pmLocation: Britannia Preschool
- Feb 9, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 9, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!