Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: May
Britannia Teen Centre: May
Heart Garland Workshop 2019
An annual favourite returns, this year with heart garlands. We will create garlands of love, with a myriad of collage, colour, text and sparkle options in this hands on workshop. String your love for all to see, keep as a sweet offering to self, or somewhere in between. Expect creativity, laughter and the cultivation of love.
All are welcome to join in this free workshop event, and materials are supplied. Facilitated by Paula Luther, East Van community artist and instigator of good things.
- May 1, 2019 6:30 pm - May 1, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryMay Exhibition runs May 1-21
"Still(s)...In Sacred Places" Photography by Garrett Chong
"The Caress and the Sting" Photography by Clare Yow
- May 3, 2019 8:00 pm - May 3, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- May 5, 2019 11:00 am - May 5, 2019 3:00 pm
- May 5, 2019 1:00 pm - May 5, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezzanine
- May 5, 2019 6:00 pm - May 5, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- May 11, 2019 12:00 pm - May 11, 2019 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza/Napier Greenway