Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
World Diabetes Day
Diabetes Canada will visiting Britannia Pool on Nov 14 from 9:30am-1:30pm to provide type 2 diabetes risk assessments. For more info visit www.diabetes.ca/WDD
Everyone who participates (in-person) will receive a free single visit pass to use our pools, public skates or fitness centres as well as a chance to win a three month Flexipass.
(Click on image for full size view)
- Nov 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Nov 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 2, 2019 7:00 pm - Nov 2, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Map released day of event
- Nov 3, 2019 2:00 pm - Nov 3, 2019Location: Art Gallery - Britannia Library
- Nov 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Nov 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Nov 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember exhibition runs Nov 6-29
"Ghost Stories" Mixed media by Julie McIntyre
- Nov 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Nov 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!