Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Notice of Special General Meeting
A light meal will be served at 5:00 pm
The purpose of the Special General Meeting is to pass an Extraordinary Resolution (Special Resolution under the B.C. Societies Act) to repeal the Societies current Constitution and Bylaws and adopt a new Constitution and Bylaws which adheres to the new B.C. Societies Act.
For more information regarding the changes to the new Constitution and Bylaws, please contact Cynthia Low at 604.718.5815 or email@example.com.
Membership in the Society must be purchased at least 14 days in advance of the meeting (Sept. 26).
- Call to order
- Approve Agenda
- Adoption of Minutes of the May 2018 AGM
- Extraordinary Resolution (Special Resolution under the B.C. Societies Act)
- Announcement of voting results
- Closing remarks and adjournment
- Sep 1, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 1, 2019 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Sep 1, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 1, 2019 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 4, 2019 6:30 pm - Sep 4, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GallerySeptember exhibition runs Sep 4-27
"Choreographic Artifacts - Collection 1" by Choreographer and Dancer Alvin Erasga Tolentino
- Sep 5, 2019 6:00 pm - Sep 5, 2019 8:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Sep 6, 2019 8:00 pm - Sep 6, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Sep 8, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 8, 2019 3:00 pmLocation: Family Activity RoomShare, learn and eat!