Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: July
Britannia Teen Centre: July
Notice of Special General Meeting
A light meal will be served at 5:00 pm
The purpose of the Special General Meeting is to pass an Extraordinary Resolution (Special Resolution under the B.C. Societies Act) to repeal the Societies current Constitution and Bylaws and adopt a new Constitution and Bylaws which adheres to the new B.C. Societies Act.
For more information regarding the changes to the new Constitution and Bylaws, please contact Cynthia Low at 604.718.5815 or email@example.com.
Membership in the Society must be purchased at least 14 days in advance of the meeting (Sept. 26).
- Call to order
- Approve Agenda
- Adoption of Minutes of the May 2018 AGM
- Extraordinary Resolution (Special Resolution under the B.C. Societies Act)
- Announcement of voting results
- Closing remarks and adjournment
- Jul 1, 2019 12:30 pm - Jul 1, 2019 3:00 pmLocation: Grandview Park
- Jul 3, 2019 6:30 pm - Jul 3, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryJuly Exhibition runs July 3-August 2
"Understory" Graphite and oil painting images by Camille Sleeman
"Embodied: The Poetics of the Internal Landscape" Encaustic and fibre art mediums by Katrina Grabner
- Jul 4, 2019 6:00 pm - Jul 4, 2019 8:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Jul 7, 2019 12:00 pm - Jul 7, 2019 3:00 pmLocation: Family Activity RoomShare, learn and eat!
- Jul 11, 2019 6:00 pm - Jul 11, 2019 8:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Jul 14, 2019 12:00 pm - Jul 14, 2019 3:00 pmLocation: Family Activity RoomShare, learn and eat!