Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Reconciliation in Action 2018
This event is an opportunity to explore the meaning of Reconciliation in multicultural Grandview-Woodland and Strathcona neighbourhoods. What role we have in making Reconciliation a reality. There will be interactive, fun and educational activities, cultural performances and a Community Feast and will feature the Our Place Community Accountability Pledge Signing Ceremony. Our Place is a broad coalition of community and government agencies in Vancouver who are coordinating efforts to help address the gaps in support for inner city youth, children and families at risk.
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under