Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
Parade of Lost Souls
Come one, come all! It is time for celebration and for ceremony, for reflection and renewal. Wear a costume. Bring an instrument. Make a dance, join a dance.
This parade is for you and by you, all the lost souls of the world; at least we are lost together.
Produced by the beloved Public Dreams Society for over 25 years, the Parade lives on under the direction of its producer since 2014, The Dusty Flowerpot Cabaret.
Please contact Kat Single-Dain, Artistic Director, to get more involved in performance, volunteering or production. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The starting location of this year's parade will be revealed at midnight Oct 27 at dustyflowerpotcabaret.com
- Dec 2, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 2, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 3, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 pm - Dec 7, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 8, 2018 12:00 pm - Dec 8, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreCelebrate the season by making your own seasonal decor and art projects.
Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media.
All materials provided. All ages welcome!
- Dec 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm - Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pmLocation: Learning Resource Centre