Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Parade of Lost Souls
Come one, come all! It is time for celebration and for ceremony, for reflection and renewal. Wear a costume. Bring an instrument. Make a dance, join a dance.
This parade is for you and by you, all the lost souls of the world; at least we are lost together.
Produced by the beloved Public Dreams Society for over 25 years, the Parade lives on under the direction of its producer since 2014, The Dusty Flowerpot Cabaret.
Please contact Kat Single-Dain, Artistic Director, to get more involved in performance, volunteering or production. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The starting location of this year's parade will be revealed at midnight Oct 27 at dustyflowerpotcabaret.com
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Feb 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Feb 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 2-Mar 1
"Artifacts: Exploration of Memory" Assemblage/collage by Bernadine Fox
- Feb 8, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2019 2:30 pmLocation: Britannia Preschool
- Feb 9, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 9, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!