Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Mobi Community Pass Sign Up
The Vancity Community Pass, supports the Healthy Mobility Program by offering discounted 365 Day Passes so that more people can enjoy the benefits of bike share.
You may qualify for this pass if you have a:
• Leisure Access Pass
• Red Compass Card
• Third party referral from a Community Partner
*No credit card required. Cash options available.
Sign up in person at 3 events coming up on July 1st, 4th, and 8th.
(Click on poster image to view full size)
- Nov 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Nov 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 2, 2019 7:00 pm - Nov 2, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Map released day of event
- Nov 3, 2019 2:00 pm - Nov 3, 2019Location: Art Gallery - Britannia Library
- Nov 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Nov 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Nov 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember exhibition runs Nov 6-29
"Ghost Stories" Mixed media by Julie McIntyre
- Nov 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Nov 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!