Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Mobi Community Pass Sign Up
The Vancity Community Pass, supports the Healthy Mobility Program by offering discounted 365 Day Passes so that more people can enjoy the benefits of bike share.
You may qualify for this pass if you have a:
• Leisure Access Pass
• Red Compass Card
• Third party referral from a Community Partner
*No credit card required. Cash options available.
Sign up in person at 3 events coming up on July 1st, 4th, and 8th.
(Click on poster image to view full size)
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre