Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: October
Britannia Teen Centre: October
Mobi Community Pass Sign Up
The Vancity Community Pass, supports the Healthy Mobility Program by offering discounted 365 Day Passes so that more people can enjoy the benefits of bike share.
You may qualify for this pass if you have a:
• Leisure Access Pass
• Red Compass Card
• Third party referral from a Community Partner
*No credit card required. Cash options available.
Sign up in person at 3 events coming up on July 1st, 4th, and 8th.
(Click on poster image to view full size)
- Oct 1, 2019 7:00 pm - Oct 1, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Info Centre, Conference Room
- Oct 2, 2019 6:30 pm - Oct 2, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryOctober exhibition runs Oct 2-Nov 1
"Tools for the Honourable Harvest" Natural materials by EartHand Gleaners Society
- Oct 4, 2019 8:00 pm - Oct 4, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Oct 6, 2019 12:00 pm - Oct 6, 2019 3:00 pmLocation: Family Activity RoomShare, learn and eat!
- Oct 6, 2019 6:00 pm - Oct 6, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Oct 9, 2019 6:30 pm - Oct 9, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art Gallery