Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: January
Britannia Teen Centre: January
Esqueletos y Corazones
Free mixed media art workshop for youth combines stencil graphics, spray paint, acrylic paint and permanent markers on a firm plank to create a unique celebratory piece of art. A wonderful way to explore multiple levels of creativity.
Vancouver based artist Ari De La Mora is a self taught figurative painter born and raised in Mexico. Aris' works have been exhibited in group and solo exhibitions in Canada, USA and Mexico.
For youth 11-18yrs
Friday May 18th, 3-6pm
In the Rink Mezzanine room
Latin American Youth Programmer
Britannia Community Centre
- May 2, 2018 6:30 pm - May 2, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryMay Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
Nets, Nettles, Linen and Leather: Exploring cultural connections in the Land & Sea Project
Mediums: nettle fibre, linen fibre, fish leather.
Artists: Rebecca Graham, Sharon Kallis, Tracy Williams and Community members.
- May 4, 2018 8:00 pm - May 4, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- May 12, 2018 12:00 pm - May 12, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia Site & Napier GreenwayBritannia Community Centre is pleased to host the Annual Stone Soup Festival, a celebration of food, art, environment and community, including a food market, local artists, community groups, and workshops, live music, children’s activities, free soup and more!
- May 13, 2018 11:00 am - May 13, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Britannia Secondary School - Gym A/B
- May 16, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 21, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with EartHand Gleaners'
Learn more about the EartHand Gleaners' Land and Sea Project: themes emerging from Weaving Conversation Circles.
May Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
- May 18, 2018 3:00 pm - May 18, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezzanine