Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events
Britannia Teen Centre
All facilities are closed until further notice. We will soon be offering some events and programs via Zoom. Our events calendar will be updated over the next few weeks to include our new online programming.
Esqueletos y Corazones
Free mixed media art workshop for youth combines stencil graphics, spray paint, acrylic paint and permanent markers on a firm plank to create a unique celebratory piece of art. A wonderful way to explore multiple levels of creativity.
Vancouver based artist Ari De La Mora is a self taught figurative painter born and raised in Mexico. Aris' works have been exhibited in group and solo exhibitions in Canada, USA and Mexico.
For youth 11-18yrs
Friday May 18th, 3-6pm
In the Rink Mezzanine room
Latin American Youth Programmer
Britannia Community Centre
- May 2, 2018 6:30 pm - May 2, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryMay Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
Nets, Nettles, Linen and Leather: Exploring cultural connections in the Land & Sea Project
Mediums: nettle fibre, linen fibre, fish leather.
Artists: Rebecca Graham, Sharon Kallis, Tracy Williams and Community members.
- May 4, 2018 8:00 pm - May 4, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- May 12, 2018 12:00 pm - May 12, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia Site & Napier GreenwayBritannia Community Centre is pleased to host the Annual Stone Soup Festival, a celebration of food, art, environment and community, including a food market, local artists, community groups, and workshops, live music, children’s activities, free soup and more!
- May 13, 2018 11:00 am - May 13, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Britannia Secondary School - Gym A/B
- May 16, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 21, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with EartHand Gleaners'
Learn more about the EartHand Gleaners' Land and Sea Project: themes emerging from Weaving Conversation Circles.
May Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
- May 18, 2018 3:00 pm - May 18, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezzanine