Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events
Britannia Teen Centre
All facilities are closed until further notice. We will soon be offering some events and programs via Zoom. Our events calendar will be updated over the next few weeks to include our new online programming.
Master Plan Presentation
Join us as we present the Britannia Renewal Master Plan to the community. All are welcome to this family friendly event. Food and refreshments will be provided.
Many thanks to all the community members who contributed to the development of the master plan. We hope you will continue to be involved in the Britannia Renewal project as it moves forward.
Event venue is accessible for wheelchairs and mobility aids
Accessible parking located beside the Britannia Al Mattison Lounge 55+ Centre (enter lane off Parker St or William St)
Please contact Britannia Community Services Centre at 604-718-5800 (ext 1) or for accessibility information.
- Apr 1, 2018 2:30 pm - Apr 1, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolJoin us for a FREE public swim, with Easter treats and games.
- Apr 2, 2018 1:00 pm - Apr 2, 2018 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia RinkCome by the rink on Easter Monday, lace up your skares and burn off some of those candy calories. :)
- Apr 4, 2018 6:30 pm - Apr 4, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryApril Exhibition runs Apr 4-27
"Shifting" - paintings by Ellen Bang
Pliable raw metal forms by Beata Kacy
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 pm - Apr 6, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm - Apr 11, 2018 9:30 pmLocation: The Hall - 1739 Venables @ Commercial
- Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Apr 14, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Kickstand, 1739 Venables (back door)