Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: October
Britannia Teen Centre: October
Master Plan Presentation
Join us as we present the Britannia Renewal Master Plan to the community. All are welcome to this family friendly event. Food and refreshments will be provided.
Many thanks to all the community members who contributed to the development of the master plan. We hope you will continue to be involved in the Britannia Renewal project as it moves forward.
Event venue is accessible for wheelchairs and mobility aids
Accessible parking located beside the Britannia Al Mattison Lounge 55+ Centre (enter lane off Parker St or William St)
Please contact Britannia Community Services Centre at 604-718-5800 (ext 1) or for accessibility information.
- Oct 1, 2018 5:00 pm - Oct 1, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 3, 2018 6:30 pm - Oct 3, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Oct 5-Nov 2
"F I C T I O N" by the Art is Land Network
- Oct 5, 2018 3:30 pm - Oct 5, 2018 5:00 pmJoin us for our first meeting on Friday October 5, 3:30-5:00pm
Pizza and refreshments!
- Oct 5, 2018 7:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: CFEC, 1655 William St - 2nd Floor
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Oct 9, 2018 5:30 pm - Oct 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Ray Cam Community Centre