Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events
Britannia Teen Centre
All facilities are closed until further notice. We will soon be offering some events and programs via Zoom. Our events calendar will be updated over the next few weeks to include our new online programming.
Youth Winter Well-being Blast
Youth Winter Wellbeing Blast - Itinerary
5:30 – 6:15 pm - Coast Salish Opening
Prayer and meal
6:15 – 7:15 pm - Activities
Spiritual/ Cultural Wellbeing
7:15 - 7:30 pm - Energizer
7:30 pm - Closing
7:45 pm - Draw for Prizes
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 12, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 12, 2018 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia RinkCome by the rink and enjoy a FREE skate today!
- Feb 13, 2018 5:30 pm - Feb 13, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Gym DCome and see what kinds of spaces and places a renewed Britannia Community Centre could include. Three options are being presented for public input.
Refreshments at 5:30pm, presentation begins at 6:00pm.
- Feb 16, 2018 8:00 am - Feb 16, 2018 3:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre & MOA
- Feb 17, 2018 9:00 am - Feb 17, 2018 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot
- Feb 18, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 18, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!