Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: August
Britannia Teen Centre: Summer
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Express your love with a myriad of collage, colour and sparkle options in this hands-on workshop. Explore the depths of your heart and practice the art of giving and receiving love.
Gift your heart to your beloved, love-bomb your neighbourhood for all to feel the love, extend an offering of love to a stranger. So many possibilities!
We will fill the room with love and create a shift in ourselves & our world, one love sparkle at a time.
All materials supplied, drop-in for all ages.
Facilitated by Paula Luther.
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!