Click image to make it larger.
Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 7:00pm*
Sat 9:00am - 5:00pm*
Sun: 10:00am - 4:00pm*
*Closed on all statutory holidays.
Mon-Fri: 6:30am - 9:00pm*
Sat: 11:00am - 7:00pm*
Sun: 10:00am - 7:00pm*
*Hours are subject to change without notice.
Pool cashier: 604.718.5831
In accordance with the new Provincial Health Order, the Fitness Centre will be closed from December 23 - Jan 18 or until further notice.
View our current schedule here.
Teen Centre:Please call the Teen Centre for current hours and programs at 604.718.5828.
55+ Centre:Closed. Please contact the 55+ team at 604.718.5837 for details.
Safety Policies and Guidelines
- Proof of vaccination is required to access the Pool, Fitness Centre, as well as adult sport, fitness and dance programs.
- Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
- Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre.
- The use of masks is required indoors for people 5 years of age and older in common areas of Britannia facilities when not engaged in physical activity, regardless of vaccination status.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your program time. Patrons may be required to line up prior to entering the facility.
- If a participant, instructor or staff member is unsure if they should self-isolate due to illness they should contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit. They can also be advised to contact a family physician or nurse practitioner to be assessed for COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases.
- All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.