Program Updates and Highlights
BC Senior Helpline and Provincial Health Services
- Emergency and Crisis
- Victim Services
- Financial Assistance
- For people on income or disability assistance:
- BCCDC Coronavirus Hotline: 1-833-707-2792
Call 8-1-1 to speak to a health services representative who can can help you find health information and services or connect you directly with a health professional:
- Registered nurses (available 24 hours a day, every day)
- Registered dieticians (available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mondays to Friday)
- Pharmacists (available 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. every night)
- 8-1-1 is not an emergency service. In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Join us on Facebook:
Weaving Our Community Together @ BRIT
Cedar and crafts at 55+
New members always welcome. We also have weekly Zoom Gatherings and Chat groups, activities, resources and best of all good company.
Fun things to do at home online :
Includes some simple exercise and movement from home. Try this program recommended by UBC Pathways to Connections
Eagle Feather — Myra Pierre's Story
Myra Pierre is a recipient of the DTES Small Arts Grants. Her collection of poetry, A Rising of Voices and Other Poems, is available now at the Vancouver Public Library.