Benefits of Volunteering
- John Ruskin
PLANT A SEED, HARVEST A COMMUNITY
At Britannia, volunteers get involved for many different reasons. Whether you're wanting to give back to your community, gather some hours or experience for school, build some work-related skills to strengthen your résumé or share your skills for a cause you believe in... Britannia welcomes your contribution!
Here are some benefits of being in our program:
- A welcoming, respectful, and fun volunteer environment
- Opportunities for evaluation and feedback
- A letter of reference upon completion of 30 hours
- Free or discounted tickets to events, workshops or places of attraction
- Invitation to Volunteer Appreciation events
We're open to new community project ideas, so come share your thoughts with us!
of all individuals