Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: October
Britannia Teen Centre: October
Off the Grill
The cornerstone of this program us the preparation of healthy meals with support from youth and the serving of these meals to both youth and community members in the Britannia Plaza. Community meals thus become an avenue of social connection among youth, the broader community and youth service providers.
Meal may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Meals by donation.
We are looking for youth to volunteer for the program. Contact Mark at 604-718-5828 for details.
- Oct 1, 2018 5:00 pm - Oct 1, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 3, 2018 6:30 pm - Oct 3, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryOctober Exhibition runs Oct 5-Nov 2
"F I C T I O N" by the Art is Land Network
- Oct 5, 2018 3:30 pm - Oct 5, 2018 5:00 pmJoin us for our first meeting on Friday October 5, 3:30-5:00pm
Pizza and refreshments!
- Oct 5, 2018 7:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: CFEC, 1655 William St - 2nd Floor
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Oct 9, 2018 5:30 pm - Oct 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Ray Cam Community Centre