Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: April
Britannia Teen Centre: April
Off the Grill
The cornerstone of this program us the preparation of healthy meals with support from youth and the serving of these meals to both youth and community members in the Britannia Plaza. Community meals thus become an avenue of social connection among youth, the broader community and youth service providers.
Meal may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Meals by donation.
We are looking for youth to volunteer for the program. Contact Mark at 604-718-5828 for details.
- Apr 1, 2018 2:30 pm - Apr 1, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolJoin us for a FREE public swim, with Easter treats and games.
- Apr 2, 2018 1:00 pm - Apr 2, 2018 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia RinkCome by the rink on Easter Monday, lace up your skares and burn off some of those candy calories. :)
- Apr 4, 2018 6:30 pm - Apr 4, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryApril Exhibition runs Apr 4-27
"Shifting" - paintings by Ellen Bang
Pliable raw metal forms by Beata Kacy
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 pm - Apr 6, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm - Apr 11, 2018 9:30 pmLocation: The Hall - 1739 Venables @ Commercial
- Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Apr 14, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Kickstand, 1739 Venables (back door)