Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: October
Britannia Teen Centre: October
Join us on June 27th for an Indigenous Visioning Workshop to inform the redevelopment of the Britannia Community Centre. This event, lead by Tlicho architect Ouri Scott, will take place at the Britannia Community Centre's Carving Pavilion from 5:30 to 8:00PM. Food and mingling will start at 5:30 and discussion will commence at 6pm.
The workshop will consist of a group discussion on Indigenous values, community and what should be reflect in the new Britannia Community Centre. We will also discuss what kind of spaces, and programs should be in the new centre and what makes a community centre welcoming to Aboriginal people.
This session will be followed in the fall by an Indigenous Design Charrette, where we will help co-design some building concepts with the help of architects and designers.
- Oct 1, 2018 5:00 pm - Oct 1, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 3, 2018 6:30 pm - Oct 3, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Oct 5-Nov 2
"F I C T I O N" by the Art is Land Network
- Oct 5, 2018 3:30 pm - Oct 5, 2018 5:00 pmJoin us for our first meeting on Friday October 5, 3:30-5:00pm
Pizza and refreshments!
- Oct 5, 2018 7:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: CFEC, 1655 William St - 2nd Floor
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Oct 9, 2018 5:30 pm - Oct 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Ray Cam Community Centre