Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: April
Britannia Teen Centre: April
Spaces & Places Workshop - Lifelong Learning
· Introduction to the workshop, the Britannia Renewal process, and to clarify the focus on lifelong learning at Britannia.
· A presentation on exciting examples of different types of lifelong learning facilities and spaces locally and from around the world.
· Working in small groups participants will be asked the following
- What do you LOVE about Britannia’s learning programs
- What would you CHANGE about Britannia’s learning
programs and spaces?
- What kinds of learning programs and spaces would you like
to SEE and PARTICIPATE in a renewed Britannia?
· Participants will work in small groups on a collage activity to create a vision of lifelong learning facilities and activities for Britannia.
· Each small group is then invited to present a summary.
After hearing all the proposed ideas, participants will vote on their three
- Apr 1, 2018 2:30 pm - Apr 1, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolJoin us for a FREE public swim, with Easter treats and games.
- Apr 2, 2018 1:00 pm - Apr 2, 2018 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia RinkCome by the rink on Easter Monday, lace up your skares and burn off some of those candy calories. :)
- Apr 4, 2018 6:30 pm - Apr 4, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryApril Exhibition runs Apr 4-27
"Shifting" - paintings by Ellen Bang
Pliable raw metal forms by Beata Kacy
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 pm - Apr 6, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm - Apr 11, 2018 9:30 pmLocation: The Hall - 1739 Venables @ Commercial
- Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Apr 14, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Kickstand, 1739 Venables (back door)