Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Spaces & Places Workshop - Lifelong Learning
· Introduction to the workshop, the Britannia Renewal process, and to clarify the focus on lifelong learning at Britannia.
· A presentation on exciting examples of different types of lifelong learning facilities and spaces locally and from around the world.
· Working in small groups participants will be asked the following
- What do you LOVE about Britannia’s learning programs
- What would you CHANGE about Britannia’s learning
programs and spaces?
- What kinds of learning programs and spaces would you like
to SEE and PARTICIPATE in a renewed Britannia?
· Participants will work in small groups on a collage activity to create a vision of lifelong learning facilities and activities for Britannia.
· Each small group is then invited to present a summary.
After hearing all the proposed ideas, participants will vote on their three
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!