Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Spaces & Places Workshop - Lifelong Learning
· Introduction to the workshop, the Britannia Renewal process, and to clarify the focus on lifelong learning at Britannia.
· A presentation on exciting examples of different types of lifelong learning facilities and spaces locally and from around the world.
· Working in small groups participants will be asked the following
- What do you LOVE about Britannia’s learning programs
- What would you CHANGE about Britannia’s learning
programs and spaces?
- What kinds of learning programs and spaces would you like
to SEE and PARTICIPATE in a renewed Britannia?
· Participants will work in small groups on a collage activity to create a vision of lifelong learning facilities and activities for Britannia.
· Each small group is then invited to present a summary.
After hearing all the proposed ideas, participants will vote on their three
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under