Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
2017 East Vancouver Garden Tour
The 2017 self-guided tour will be in an area that's relatively near to Figaro's Garden Centre (1896 Victoria Dr at 3rd Ave). Once you are at a starting place, you will likely be able to walk the entire route.
Tickets are $15 per person. Not just the best, but the most affordable garden tour in town!
We recommend that you register early, as the tour is very popular and tickets are limited. Starting in May, you can purchase tickets in advance at Figaro's garden Centre or through Britannia Centre. You can also get your tickets through Eventbrite. Please visit our Garden Tour website at eastsidegardentour.blogspot.ca for more info.
On the day of the tour, you go to Figaro's Garden Centre any time after 10:00am to pick up your map showing the locations and descriptions of the gardens on the tour.
The tour is jointly sponsored by Britannia Neighbours, Britannia Centre and Figaro's.
Note: Most gardens are not wheelchair or stroller accessible. Children must be 12yrs or older, or babes in arms, and pets are not allowed.
#115014 Registration opens May 1.
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under