Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
B-Lab Open House
Britannia Community Services Centre Society and Partners – City of Vancouver, Vancouver School Board, Vancouver Public Library, Vancouver Park Board – are working on a project to renew and revitalize Britannia Community Services Centre and the 18 acre Britannia site.
This community-driven project will result in a plan for the future evolution of the site and its facilities for the next 30 years. When completed in March 2018 the Renewal Plan will include:
• A shared vision for a renewed Britannia Community Services Centre
• A space plan for the future facility (the types, location and organization of spaces and places)
• A phasing plan outlining which components and features will be developed when over the Renewal Plan’s 30-year planning
Join us on Saturday March 4th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm for our launch party. We are looking for your input! Tell us what you LOVE about Britannia. Tell us what you ENVISION for Britannia in the future. There will be activities in the Gym, at the Library, Rink, Pool and Fitness Centre and our B-LAB, our new Britannia LAB and community info centre that will be running throughout the project.
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under