Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Parade of Lost Souls
Come one come all! It is the time for celebration and for ceremony, for reflection and renewal. Wear a costume. Bring an instrument. Make a dance, join a dance. This parade is for you and by you, all the lost souls of the world, at least we are lost together! Let the revelry begin at the Parade of Lost Souls!
Conceptualized and produced by the beloved Public Dreams Society for over 25 years, the Parade lives on under the direction of its co-producer The Dusty Flowerpot Cabaret. Please contact Kat Single-Dain, Artistic Director to get involved in performance, volunteering or production. .
The location of this years parade will be revealed at midnight on the website dustyflowerpot.org
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!