Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Beyond the Blue Box Recycling
What Do We Recycle and at What Cost?
* Hard and Soft Plastics – Priced by Volume
Garbage Bag – Regular Size $3.50/Large $7.00
Bags, bubble wrap, children’s toys, plastics, plant pots, wrappings & packaging, foil-lined bags, tetra paks, gable-top milk and juice cartons, Styrofoam
* Small Items – Individually Priced at $2.75 each Small kitchen appliances (toasters, popcorn makers), computer parts, stereo components, communication devices, lighting fixtures, cameras, car batteries
* Large Items – Individually Priced at $5.50 each
Air purifiers, boomboxes, irons, DVD players, turntables, power tools, 22” to 40” televisions
* BIG Items – Individually Priced at $8.25 each
Home stereo systems, microwaves, televisions over 40”, vacuum cleaners
* Items Priced by Weight – $1.50 per pound
Household batteries, cables, holiday light strings (no LED bulbs), extension cords, other electronics
For a more detailed and comprehensive list, please visit the website: www.pacificmobiledepots.com
For more information on recycle depot or to volunteer:
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under