Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Bargaining 101 Workshop
Do you know you can spend less on almost everything? In an engaging
half-daycourse find out what retailer's don't tell you. Pay less for food,
clothing, appliances, travel, and more. You will learn the best bargaining
skills and strategies, when and where to find bargains, simple tips and
tricks to pay less and how to easily maximize your savings.
Workbook and reference materials included.
Saturday 1:00pm-4:00pm October 17, 2015
Learning Resource Centre K Walker $35/1 Session
Please call Britannia Centre to register 604-718-5800, ext. 1
Or online britanniacentre.org
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre