Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: May
Britannia Teen Centre: May
Vancouver Draw Down
The Vancouver Draw Down is back! This annual summer event reconnects EVERYONE with the creative pleasure of making your mark at FREE drawing workshops and events held in museums, art galleries, community centres, public parks and on city streets. Join us for a fun, easy, inspiring workshop led by an artist in your neighbourhood for a FREE, all ages drawing activities. For more information and workshop times visit: www.vancouverdrawdown.com Sat Jun 20 at Community Centres all over Vancouver.
Neighbourhood Sketch Walkabout at Britannia
Join local artists for a neighbourhood sketch session. Meet at 1:00 pm in front of the Britannia Information Centre. No sketching experience necessary. Bring your own materials or we will supply.
- May 2, 2018 6:30 pm - May 2, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryMay Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
Nets, Nettles, Linen and Leather: Exploring cultural connections in the Land & Sea Project
Mediums: nettle fibre, linen fibre, fish leather.
Artists: Rebecca Graham, Sharon Kallis, Tracy Williams and Community members.
- May 4, 2018 8:00 pm - May 4, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- May 12, 2018 12:00 pm - May 12, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia Site & Napier GreenwayBritannia Community Centre is pleased to host the Annual Stone Soup Festival, a celebration of food, art, environment and community, including a food market, local artists, community groups, and workshops, live music, children’s activities, free soup and more!
- May 13, 2018 11:00 am - May 13, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Britannia Secondary School - Gym A/B
- May 16, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 21, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with EartHand Gleaners'
Learn more about the EartHand Gleaners' Land and Sea Project: themes emerging from Weaving Conversation Circles.
May Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
- May 18, 2018 3:00 pm - May 18, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezzanine