Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Vancouver Draw Down
The Vancouver Draw Down is back! This annual summer event reconnects EVERYONE with the creative pleasure of making your mark at FREE drawing workshops and events held in museums, art galleries, community centres, public parks and on city streets. Join us for a fun, easy, inspiring workshop led by an artist in your neighbourhood for a FREE, all ages drawing activities. For more information and workshop times visit: www.vancouverdrawdown.com Sat Jun 20 at Community Centres all over Vancouver.
Neighbourhood Sketch Walkabout at Britannia
Join local artists for a neighbourhood sketch session. Meet at 1:00 pm in front of the Britannia Information Centre. No sketching experience necessary. Bring your own materials or we will supply.
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre