Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Le Grand Continental – Sylain Émard Danse
If you are a dancer—or just want to be one, WE WANT YOU! Be a part of the PuSh Festival’s Le Grand Continental, a huge community dance project created by Montreal-based choreographer Sylvain Émard. Combining elements of line dancing and contemporary dance, this festive dance project brings together a multi-generational cast of 66 local participants—you could be one of them! Perform in the PuSh Festival, work with an internationally renowned choreographer and show your stuff! A FREE, fun, once-in-a lifetime opportunity. Sign up for the recruitment workshop and you could be cast in the show by choreographer Sylvain Émard! Learn more and sign up at pushfestival.ca.
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under