Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Le Grand Continental – Sylain Émard Danse
If you are a dancer—or just want to be one, WE WANT YOU! Be a part of the PuSh Festival’s Le Grand Continental, a huge community dance project created by Montreal-based choreographer Sylvain Émard. Combining elements of line dancing and contemporary dance, this festive dance project brings together a multi-generational cast of 66 local participants—you could be one of them! Perform in the PuSh Festival, work with an internationally renowned choreographer and show your stuff! A FREE, fun, once-in-a lifetime opportunity. Sign up for the recruitment workshop and you could be cast in the show by choreographer Sylvain Émard! Learn more and sign up at pushfestival.ca.
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!