Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Le Grand Continental – Sylain Émard Danse
If you are a dancer—or just want to be one, WE WANT YOU! Be a part of the PuSh Festival’s Le Grand Continental, a huge community dance project created by Montreal-based choreographer Sylvain Émard. Combining elements of line dancing and contemporary dance, this festive dance project brings together a multi-generational cast of 66 local participants—you could be one of them! Perform in the PuSh Festival, work with an internationally renowned choreographer and show your stuff! A FREE, fun, once-in-a lifetime opportunity. Sign up for the recruitment workshop and you could be cast in the show by choreographer Sylvain Émard! Learn more and sign up at pushfestival.ca.
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre