Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: January
Britannia Teen Centre: January
Le Grand Continental – Sylain Émard Danse
If you are a dancer—or just want to be one, WE WANT YOU! Be a part of the PuSh Festival’s Le Grand Continental, a huge community dance project created by Montreal-based choreographer Sylvain Émard. Combining elements of line dancing and contemporary dance, this festive dance project brings together a multi-generational cast of 66 local participants—you could be one of them! Perform in the PuSh Festival, work with an internationally renowned choreographer and show your stuff! A FREE, fun, once-in-a lifetime opportunity. Sign up for the recruitment workshop and you could be cast in the show by choreographer Sylvain Émard! Learn more and sign up at pushfestival.ca.
- Jan 1, 2019 1:00 pm - Jan 1, 2019 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia Ice RinkAll are welcome to attend our free public skate from 1:00-3:30pm
Skate rentals included.
- Jan 2, 2019 6:30 pm - Jan 2, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryJanuary Exhibition runs Jan 2-Feb 1
"The Seasons of Vancouver" a photo essay by John Wang
"The Highrises That Ate Vancouver" oil paintings on board by Deanna Fogstrom
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 pm - Jan 4, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Jan 6, 2019 6:00 pm - Jan 6, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm - Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am - Jan 19, 2019 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot