Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: January
Britannia Teen Centre: January
May 17, 2014 - May 18, 2014
Location: Gyms A & B
The Britannia Gymnastics Club was successful in attaining the bid to host the BC Gymnaestrada - the largest recreational gymnastics event in the Province of BC. Britannia Gymnastics Club, in partnership with Gymnastics BC, will be hosting the event on May 17-18, 2014. Over 21 gymnastics clubs, with over 500 athletes from BC and Alberta, have already confirmed their attendance. We are planning a fabulous event! For further information on the event contact Lori Moretto at or if you would like to volunteer for the 2014 BC Gymnaestrada contact Mawi Bagon at .
- Jan 1, 2019 1:00 pm - Jan 1, 2019 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia Ice RinkAll are welcome to attend our free public skate from 1:00-3:30pm
Skate rentals included.
- Jan 2, 2019 6:30 pm - Jan 2, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryJanuary Exhibition runs Jan 2-Feb 1
"The Seasons of Vancouver" a photo essay by John Wang
"The Highrises That Ate Vancouver" oil paintings on board by Deanna Fogstrom
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 pm - Jan 4, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Jan 6, 2019 6:00 pm - Jan 6, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm - Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am - Jan 19, 2019 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot