Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
May 17, 2014 - May 18, 2014
Location: Gyms A & B
The Britannia Gymnastics Club was successful in attaining the bid to host the BC Gymnaestrada - the largest recreational gymnastics event in the Province of BC. Britannia Gymnastics Club, in partnership with Gymnastics BC, will be hosting the event on May 17-18, 2014. Over 21 gymnastics clubs, with over 500 athletes from BC and Alberta, have already confirmed their attendance. We are planning a fabulous event! For further information on the event contact Lori Moretto at or if you would like to volunteer for the 2014 BC Gymnaestrada contact Mawi Bagon at .
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!