Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Register for Co-Ed & Women's Hockey Leagues
Feb 25, 2014 9:00 am - Feb 25, 2014
Location: Pool & Info Centre
First chance to register for games starting in May.
- Britannia Co-Ed Hockey League
This program is for novice to intermediate level hockey players looking to play in a non-contact recreational league in the "off season". Full equipment is mandatory and all players must wear at least a half shield on their helmet. The league runs on Saturday afternoon/evenings from May 10-Aug 23, 2014. All players will be assessed and placed onto teams by the league coordinators. Registration begins Feb 25.
- Britannia Women's Hockey League
This popular league will begin on April 29 with an on-ice evaluation. Games are on Tuesday evenings from May 6-Jul 29 (no game July 1). The games are non-contact, non-aggressive and fun! Full hockey equipment is mandatory. Registration begins Feb 25.
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!