Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
A Celebration of Doug Soo's Life
The world has lost a wonderful and caring leader. Doug passed away suddenly on his regular Sunday hike on Grouse Mountain on January 12, 2014, doing what he loved.
Doug did not want a conventional funeral, but rather an informal gathering to reminisce, exchange stories and reflect on the time we shared with each other. He touched the lives of countless individuals.
Absolutely no flowers by request. If you wish, donations will be gratefully accepted, payable to the Vancouver Foundation for the Doug Soo Memorial Fund: #200-475 W. Georgia St., Vancouver BC V6B 4M9
- Dec 2, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 2, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 3, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 pm - Dec 7, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 8, 2018 12:00 pm - Dec 8, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreCelebrate the season by making your own seasonal decor and art projects.
Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media.
All materials provided. All ages welcome!
- Dec 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm - Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pmLocation: Learning Resource Centre