Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
A Celebration of Doug Soo's Life
The world has lost a wonderful and caring leader. Doug passed away suddenly on his regular Sunday hike on Grouse Mountain on January 12, 2014, doing what he loved.
Doug did not want a conventional funeral, but rather an informal gathering to reminisce, exchange stories and reflect on the time we shared with each other. He touched the lives of countless individuals.
Absolutely no flowers by request. If you wish, donations will be gratefully accepted, payable to the Vancouver Foundation for the Doug Soo Memorial Fund: #200-475 W. Georgia St., Vancouver BC V6B 4M9
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Feb 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Feb 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 2-Mar 1
"Artifacts: Exploration of Memory" Assemblage/collage by Bernadine Fox
- Feb 8, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2019 2:30 pmLocation: Britannia Preschool
- Feb 9, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 9, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!