Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Sustenance Festival Events
Oct 12 & 19 from 1:30-4:30pm
We need volunteers for 2 events happening on our site during the city wide Sustenance Festival. Volunteers needed for set-up, registration, food service, and clean-up.
Oct 12 - New People/First Peoples: Food Sharing, Harmonizing Dance, Art, Music & Ritual - a dance workshop and dialogue exploring our human connection to food & nature, along with a sharing and making of indigenous traditional dishes.
Oct 19 - Who gets Sustenance? A Community Dialogue on Dignified Access to Healthy Food for All People -community dialogue on healthy food access access and how to improve equity in our communities.
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre