Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Sustenance Festival Events
Oct 12 & 19 from 2:00-4:00pm
We need volunteers for 2 events happening on our site during the city wide Sustenance Festival. Volunteers needed for set-up, registration, food service, and clean-up.
Oct 12 - New People/First Peoples: Food Sharing, Harmonizing Dance, Art, Music & Ritual - a dance workshop and dialogue exploring our human connection to food & nature, along with a sharing and making of indigenous traditional dishes.
Oct 19 - Who gets Sustenance? A Community Dialogue on Dignified Access to Healthy Food for All People -community dialogue on healthy food access access and how to improve equity in our communities.
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!