Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: October
Britannia Teen Centre: October
Sustenance Festival Events
Oct 12 & 19 from 2:00-4:00pm
We need volunteers for 2 events happening on our site during the city wide Sustenance Festival. Volunteers needed for set-up, registration, food service, and clean-up.
Oct 12 - New People/First Peoples: Food Sharing, Harmonizing Dance, Art, Music & Ritual - a dance workshop and dialogue exploring our human connection to food & nature, along with a sharing and making of indigenous traditional dishes.
Oct 19 - Who gets Sustenance? A Community Dialogue on Dignified Access to Healthy Food for All People -community dialogue on healthy food access access and how to improve equity in our communities.
- Oct 1, 2018 5:00 pm - Oct 1, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 3, 2018 6:30 pm - Oct 3, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryOctober Exhibition runs Oct 5-Nov 2
"F I C T I O N" by the Art is Land Network
- Oct 5, 2018 3:30 pm - Oct 5, 2018 5:00 pmJoin us for our first meeting on Friday October 5, 3:30-5:00pm
Pizza and refreshments!
- Oct 5, 2018 7:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: CFEC, 1655 William St - 2nd Floor
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Oct 9, 2018 5:30 pm - Oct 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Ray Cam Community Centre