Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
Making Place Sharing Space
Noise, public nuisance, open alcohol and drug consumption, violence and foul language are just some of the complaints we hear every day from our neighbours. Please help us create solutions.
Food and light refreshments will be served.
Brought to you by the Britannia Board of Management: Brendan Boylan, Oliver Conway, Susanne Dahlin, John Flipse, Ray Gallagher, Gwen Giesbrecht, Stefan Grahovac, Ingrid Kolsteren, Morna McLeod, Edward Stringer, Eva Sharell, Meseret Taye, Cleo Tracey, Margaret Vis, Kathy Whittam
Partners: Geoff Taylor (VSB) Inness Campbell (VPL) Susy Bando (VPB)
- Dec 2, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 2, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 3, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 pm - Dec 7, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 8, 2018 12:00 pm - Dec 8, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreCelebrate the season by making your own seasonal decor and art projects.
Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media.
All materials provided. All ages welcome!
- Dec 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm - Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pmLocation: Learning Resource Centre