Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Making Place Sharing Space
Noise, public nuisance, open alcohol and drug consumption, violence and foul language are just some of the complaints we hear every day from our neighbours. Please help us create solutions.
Food and light refreshments will be served.
Brought to you by the Britannia Board of Management: Brendan Boylan, Oliver Conway, Susanne Dahlin, John Flipse, Ray Gallagher, Gwen Giesbrecht, Stefan Grahovac, Ingrid Kolsteren, Morna McLeod, Edward Stringer, Eva Sharell, Meseret Taye, Cleo Tracey, Margaret Vis, Kathy Whittam
Partners: Geoff Taylor (VSB) Inness Campbell (VPL) Susy Bando (VPB)
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre