Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Private Garden Tour of East Vancouver
Our home base this year will be at Figaro's Garden Centre (1896 Victoria Drive at 3rd Avenue), as usual, and the gardens will be in the Grandview neighbourhood, just a few blocks north of Figaro's. At Figaro's we will be serving coffee, juice, and goodies (by donation), and there is a restroom available for attendees during the tour.
On the day of the tour, start at Figaro's, pick up your tour map, and then head off to the gardens. (Note that the tour is on the same day as Car-Free Commercial Drive, so, if you can, plan to walk, take transit, or ride a bike.)
The tour runs from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., but this is not an event you need to come to right on time! We often get a big rush of people right at 10:00, but there's no need. You can come and go as you please. You'll see exactly the same gardens if you get started at 11:00 or noon or 1:00 or even as late as 2:00! (Do, however, make sure you have enough time to see all the gardens. We don't recommend starting the tour after 2:00.)
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre