Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Sustenance Film Festival
Silent auction and food at 6:00 pm.
Films start at 7:00 pm:
To Make a Farm - A beautifully photographed documentary exploring the lives of five young people who have decided to become small-scale farmers.
The Man Who Stopped the Desert (2010) - Yacouba Sawadogo, an illiterate African peasant farmer, has transformed the lives of thousands of people across the Sahel.
The event is free but, donations are gratefully accepted at the door in support of the new garden twinning project between the Britannia School Food Garden and the Slow Food Thousand Gardens Project in Africa. For more info call Ian at 604.718.5895.
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!