Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Sustenance Film Festival
Silent auction and food at 6:00 pm.
Films start at 7:00 pm:
To Make a Farm - A beautifully photographed documentary exploring the lives of five young people who have decided to become small-scale farmers.
The Man Who Stopped the Desert (2010) - Yacouba Sawadogo, an illiterate African peasant farmer, has transformed the lives of thousands of people across the Sahel.
The event is free but, donations are gratefully accepted at the door in support of the new garden twinning project between the Britannia School Food Garden and the Slow Food Thousand Gardens Project in Africa. For more info call Ian at 604.718.5895.
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under