Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Sustenance Film Festival
Silent auction and food at 6:00 pm.
Films start at 7:00 pm:
To Make a Farm - A beautifully photographed documentary exploring the lives of five young people who have decided to become small-scale farmers.
The Man Who Stopped the Desert (2010) - Yacouba Sawadogo, an illiterate African peasant farmer, has transformed the lives of thousands of people across the Sahel.
The event is free but, donations are gratefully accepted at the door in support of the new garden twinning project between the Britannia School Food Garden and the Slow Food Thousand Gardens Project in Africa. For more info call Ian at 604.718.5895.
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre