Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: January
Britannia Teen Centre: January
Stress Reduction with Mindfulness - Cancelled
Cost: $27 - Cancelled
This workshop will demonstrate mindfulness techniques to help protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, accelerated aging, anxiety, depression, anger, forgetfulness and sleep disorders. Learn how to deal with the ordinary and extraordinary challenges of life with balance and peace of mind.
Instructor: S. Yang
- Jan 1, 2019 1:00 pm - Jan 1, 2019 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia Ice RinkAll are welcome to attend our free public skate from 1:00-3:30pm
Skate rentals included.
- Jan 2, 2019 6:30 pm - Jan 2, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryJanuary Exhibition runs Jan 2-Feb 1
"The Seasons of Vancouver" a photo essay by John Wang
"The Highrises That Ate Vancouver" oil paintings on board by Deanna Fogstrom
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 pm - Jan 4, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Jan 6, 2019 6:00 pm - Jan 6, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm - Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am - Jan 19, 2019 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot