Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Vancity Home Energy Loan Program
The City of Vancouver is partnering with Vancity to provide loans to Vancouver homeowners for renovations to save energy and reduce utility costs. Find out how to get government grants and how to apply for up to $16,000 in low interest loans to improve your home's insulation, water and heating systems. The program is intended for Vancouver owners of single-family homes or duplexes, although all are welcome to attend.
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under