Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: April
Britannia Teen Centre: April
Vancity Home Energy Loan Program
The City of Vancouver is partnering with Vancity to provide loans to Vancouver homeowners for renovations to save energy and reduce utility costs. Find out how to get government grants and how to apply for up to $16,000 in low interest loans to improve your home's insulation, water and heating systems. The program is intended for Vancouver owners of single-family homes or duplexes, although all are welcome to attend.
- Apr 1, 2018 2:30 pm - Apr 1, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolJoin us for a FREE public swim, with Easter treats and games.
- Apr 2, 2018 1:00 pm - Apr 2, 2018 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia RinkCome by the rink on Easter Monday, lace up your skares and burn off some of those candy calories. :)
- Apr 4, 2018 6:30 pm - Apr 4, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryApril Exhibition runs Apr 4-27
"Shifting" - paintings by Ellen Bang
Pliable raw metal forms by Beata Kacy
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 pm - Apr 6, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm - Apr 11, 2018 9:30 pmLocation: The Hall - 1739 Venables @ Commercial
- Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Apr 14, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Kickstand, 1739 Venables (back door)