Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Vegan, Gluten-Free & Sugar-Free Baking Workshop
This workshop includes and un-baking demo with discussions on how to bake gluten-free and sugar-free treats. Learn about dozens of alternative sweeteners, superfoods and cleanses. Handouts, valuable info, food, exclusive recipes and time for Q & A. Join Mike Robinson, holistic nutritionist, life coach and culinary chef for this fun and informative workshop. Presented by Eightfold Eats.
Instr: Mike R
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under