Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Vegan, Gluten-Free & Sugar-Free Baking Workshop
This workshop includes and un-baking demo with discussions on how to bake gluten-free and sugar-free treats. Learn about dozens of alternative sweeteners, superfoods and cleanses. Handouts, valuable info, food, exclusive recipes and time for Q & A. Join Mike Robinson, holistic nutritionist, life coach and culinary chef for this fun and informative workshop. Presented by Eightfold Eats.
Instr: Mike R
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre