Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Community Dialogues at Britannia Community Services Centre
â€¢ Do you belong to an extended family with children aged 0-6?
â€¢ Do you want to make a difference within your community?
Community Action Program for Children (CAPC) is funded through the Public Health Agency of Canada to develop programs that promote the healthy development of young children (0-6 years). CAPC is coordinated through the Britannia Hub, and is made up of Strathcona Community Centre and Britannia Community Education. Support and activities are made available to children and their families facing challenging life circumstances.
We are hosting a dialogue to gather parents and provide the opportunity to discuss what and why programs work in our community, and how to create and sustain successful initiatives. Please join us for a Britannia CAPC community dialogue to identify the strengths and solutions in our community.
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!