Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Community Dialogues at Britannia Community Services Centre
â€¢ Do you belong to an extended family with children aged 0-6?
â€¢ Do you want to make a difference within your community?
Community Action Program for Children (CAPC) is funded through the Public Health Agency of Canada to develop programs that promote the healthy development of young children (0-6 years). CAPC is coordinated through the Britannia Hub, and is made up of Strathcona Community Centre and Britannia Community Education. Support and activities are made available to children and their families facing challenging life circumstances.
We are hosting a dialogue to gather parents and provide the opportunity to discuss what and why programs work in our community, and how to create and sustain successful initiatives. Please join us for a Britannia CAPC community dialogue to identify the strengths and solutions in our community.
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under