Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events
Britannia Teen Centre
All facilities are closed until further notice. We will soon be offering some events and programs via Zoom. Our events calendar will be updated over the next few weeks to include our new online programming.
Books of Love Workshop
An annual favourite returns! This year we will create books of love. Big or small, embellished with an assortment of colour, collage, text, sparkles or sweet and simple. The options are endless in this hands-on workshop. Expect creativity, laughter and the cultivation of love.
All ages welcome! All materials supplied. Free
- Feb 2, 2020 6:00 pm - Feb 2, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 5, 2020 6:30 pm - Feb 5, 2020 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary exhibition runs Feb 5-28
"Invisible in Neon/City in Flux" Acrylic paintings by Carolina de la Cajiga
"The Demise of Woodward's: Dereliction, Demolition and Detritus" Oil on wood paintings by Stanley Mishkin
- Feb 7, 2020 1:00 pm - Feb 7, 2020 2:30 pmLocation: Preschool Room
- Feb 7, 2020 8:00 pm - Feb 7, 2020 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 8, 2020 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2020Location: 55+ Centre
- Feb 9, 2020 6:00 pm - Feb 9, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!