Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: May
Britannia Teen Centre: May
Pool & Fitness Centre Open House
Schedule of events:
1:00-4:00pm Free public swim
1:00-2:00pm Stroke correction with video analysis
2:00-3:00pm Class sampler (Aquafit/Deepwater Aquafit/ROM/Water running)
2:00-3:00pm Water walkway
3:00-4:00pm Water sports & games
1:00-4:00pm Free snacks and refreshments
1:30-2:00pm VPL family storytime
3:00-4:00pm Whitecaps mascot Spike visit
3:00-3:30pm Tai Chi with Kelly MacLean
3:30-4:00pm Cake cutting
1:00-4:00om Free admission
1:00-4:00pm Free bike blender smoothies
1:30-3:30pm Fitness demos
1:00-4:00pm VCH Healthy Living Program booth
1:00-4:00pm VPL fitness resource table
1:00-4:00pm Door prize draws
1:00-3:30pm Star crafts
1:30-3:30pm Face painting
- May 2, 2018 6:30 pm - May 2, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryMay Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
Nets, Nettles, Linen and Leather: Exploring cultural connections in the Land & Sea Project
Mediums: nettle fibre, linen fibre, fish leather.
Artists: Rebecca Graham, Sharon Kallis, Tracy Williams and Community members.
- May 4, 2018 8:00 pm - May 4, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- May 12, 2018 12:00 pm - May 12, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia Site & Napier GreenwayBritannia Community Centre is pleased to host the Annual Stone Soup Festival, a celebration of food, art, environment and community, including a food market, local artists, community groups, and workshops, live music, children’s activities, free soup and more!
- May 13, 2018 11:00 am - May 13, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Britannia Secondary School - Gym A/B
- May 16, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 21, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with EartHand Gleaners'
Learn more about the EartHand Gleaners' Land and Sea Project: themes emerging from Weaving Conversation Circles.
May Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
- May 18, 2018 3:00 pm - May 18, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezzanine