Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
Reconciliation in Action (RIA): Drive the Change
This event is an opportunity to explore the meaning of Reconciliation in multicultural Grandview-Woodland and Strathcona neighbourhoods.
What role could we could we take in making Reconciliation a reality?
There will be interactive, fun and educational activities, cultural performances and a community feast, and will feature the Our Place Community Accountability Pledge Signing Ceremony. Our Place is a broad ccolation of community and government agencies in Vancouver who are coordinating efforts to help address the gaps in support for inner city youth, children and families at risk.
More details to come!
- Dec 2, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 2, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 3, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 pm - Dec 7, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 8, 2018 12:00 pm - Dec 8, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreCelebrate the season by making your own seasonal decor and art projects.
Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media.
All materials provided. All ages welcome!
- Dec 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm - Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pmLocation: Learning Resource Centre