Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: May
Britannia Teen Centre: May
Parade of Lost Souls: Secret Souls Walk Workshop Series
A workshop from Public Dreams in preparation for the Secret Souls Walks on October 29th.
As we get closer to the festival date and the big task of decorating the whole Secret Souls route, we open up our doors to creative souls who have a helping hand to lend. Join our artists in creating set décor, signage, and lots of other elements to be a part of the Secret Souls Walks. Those who are inspired will be given the opportunity to continue to work on these projects until the event. Please RSVP if you'd like to be included in this workshop, so we know how many people to anticipate - contact us at or 604-879-8611.
- May 2, 2018 6:30 pm - May 2, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryMay Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
Nets, Nettles, Linen and Leather: Exploring cultural connections in the Land & Sea Project
Mediums: nettle fibre, linen fibre, fish leather.
Artists: Rebecca Graham, Sharon Kallis, Tracy Williams and Community members.
- May 4, 2018 8:00 pm - May 4, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- May 12, 2018 12:00 pm - May 12, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia Site & Napier GreenwayBritannia Community Centre is pleased to host the Annual Stone Soup Festival, a celebration of food, art, environment and community, including a food market, local artists, community groups, and workshops, live music, children’s activities, free soup and more!
- May 13, 2018 11:00 am - May 13, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Britannia Secondary School - Gym A/B
- May 16, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 21, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with EartHand Gleaners'
Learn more about the EartHand Gleaners' Land and Sea Project: themes emerging from Weaving Conversation Circles.
May Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
- May 18, 2018 3:00 pm - May 18, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezzanine