Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Diwali 2011: Samosas, Chutney & Chai
SORRY THIS WORKSHOP IS CURRENTLY FULL.
In this workshop you will learn how to make baked vegetarian samoses, chutney and a special chai. A social workshop where all will work together to complete and then sit together to eat. Participants will leave with recipes and handouts.
By Phone: 604-718-5800
On Line: www.britanniacentre.org OR
In person at the Info Centre, 1661 Napier Street.
Check out our other Britannia Diwali Events.
Check out other Diwali events around Vancouver. www.vandiwali.ca
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Feb 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Feb 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 2-Mar 1
"Artifacts: Exploration of Memory" Assemblage/collage by Bernadine Fox
- Feb 8, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2019 2:30 pmLocation: Britannia Preschool
- Feb 9, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 9, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!