Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
Diwali 2011: Samosas, Chutney & Chai
SORRY THIS WORKSHOP IS CURRENTLY FULL.
In this workshop you will learn how to make baked vegetarian samoses, chutney and a special chai. A social workshop where all will work together to complete and then sit together to eat. Participants will leave with recipes and handouts.
By Phone: 604-718-5800
On Line: www.britanniacentre.org OR
In person at the Info Centre, 1661 Napier Street.
Check out our other Britannia Diwali Events.
Check out other Diwali events around Vancouver. www.vandiwali.ca
- Dec 2, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 2, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 3, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 pm - Dec 7, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 8, 2018 12:00 pm - Dec 8, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreCelebrate the season by making your own seasonal decor and art projects.
Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media.
All materials provided. All ages welcome!
- Dec 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm - Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pmLocation: Learning Resource Centre