Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Diwali 2011: Samosas, Chutney & Chai
SORRY THIS WORKSHOP IS CURRENTLY FULL.
In this workshop you will learn how to make baked vegetarian samoses, chutney and a special chai. A social workshop where all will work together to complete and then sit together to eat. Participants will leave with recipes and handouts.
By Phone: 604-718-5800
On Line: www.britanniacentre.org OR
In person at the Info Centre, 1661 Napier Street.
Check out our other Britannia Diwali Events.
Check out other Diwali events around Vancouver. www.vandiwali.ca
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!