Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
Earthquake Preparedness - Personal & Family
We all witnessed the earthquake in Mexico City, New Zealand and Italy and saw the devastation caused. In February 2017 Vancouver was rocked with a 4.8 earthquake serving as a wakeup call - we too could be faced with a massive earthquake - yet few of us take the steps to ensure we are prepared.
This session covers what is required to develop your family emergency plan, how to conduct a "Home Hazard Hunt" and what to do when an earthquake strikes.
Facilitated by the Neighbourhood Emergency Preparedness Program (NEPP)
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!