Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Express your love with a myriad of collage, colour and sparkle options in this hands-on workshop. Explore the depths of your heart and practice the art of giving and receiving love.
Gift your heart to your beloved, love-bomb your neighbourhood for all to feel the love, extend an offering of love to a stranger. So many possibilities!
We will fill the room with love and create a shift in ourselves & our world, one love sparkle at a time.
All materials supplied, drop-in for all ages.
Facilitated by Paula Luther.
- Nov 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Nov 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Nov 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember Exhibition runs Nov 7-30
"Landscapes" Colour prints by Barry Skillin
- Nov 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am - Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 18, 2018Location: Gym DFri Nov 16 - 3-8pm
Sat/Sun Nov 17/18 -10am-4pm
$2 entrance/ Free for 12yrs and under